We're back from our ski trip and I am just getting around to updating! We had such a good time! It was our first time to Crested Butte although we go skiing every year. We try to do different locations each year. Crested Butte was beautiful, absolutely breathtaking! However, if you aren't skiing, there isn't much to do at all. That was the only downfall. We stayed in an AMAZiNG condo right at the foot of the mountain! It snowed EVERY day we were there, and it was some seriously COLD weather! Pretty miserable when we were on the mountain skiing, but we didn't care..we still did it! The first day, the boys ((Jason, Landon, My Pops)) all hit the slopes and me and Jaycee Lou stayed behind. The second day, Jason took over for me and I went boardin' with my brother and dad. The third day, Monday, we went downtown to walk around and see everything, and Landon had to head back to school. So he flew out that night, and Tuesday we got up and boarded while my dad stayed back with Jayc and kept her for us that day. She was good for him, I was happy about that! :) Jaycee did SO good the whole week, including the traveling//flying part! The first part of the trip up there, I gave her some benadryl, being very nervous about her being uncomfortable and having the screaming baby! So, we gave her a lil' help and knocked her out! Poor baby, she was so groggy! So, on the way back, I decided to wait and see how she did, and she was perfect! I didn't have to use the benadryl on the way home, I think the sound of the plane just lulled her to sleep! She fell asleep both legs on the way home and she did so good! She's still rolling over like crazy, and pushing her body up on her arms when she's on her tummy now! Last night she was really trying to get her legs under her, and was scooting because of it! It was so funny, I took a lot of pictures! I'm posting a TON of pics from the trip and I hope y'all enjoy them! She was SOOO cute in all her lil' ski clothes! ((She wasn't a big fan of the cold though!))
In no particular order..
Me, boardin' Mt Crested Butte ;)
Jason and I on our only day to board together! The snow was crazy!
My baby, reachin' for her shoes!



1 comment:
So cute! I love her outfit!! Looks like y'all had a blast
Post a Comment