I have a few minutes before I start work for the evening. Haven't been able to update since last week. Jaycee & I had a pretty wild weekend. Daddy had to work, but we were going nonstop..and my HOUSE paid the price! I spent yesterday picking up the pieces and putting it back together..I still need to CLEAN though. Jason's mom comes in this weekend, and our guest room is a wreck..I have a ton of Christmas stuff in there still that needs to make its way up to the attic. Not to mention I have yet to de-Christmatize my guest bath :) So, needless to say, my days this week will be spent cleaning house. Jason went back on nights tonight through Thursday night, so we'll both have Friday free..I'm excited! I set up dinner with the Kozel's ((good friends of ours who have a babydoll that's 5 days older than Jayc!)) as soon as I realized we were free! I'm so excited about seeing them, it has been ENTIRELY too long! Before the holidays set in, we spent quite a bit of time with them. So, hopefully we can start that again and get some playdates with the girls together!
Jaycee is on a roll..she's been sleeping anywhere from 8-11 hours at night! I'm so proud of her..she started that a while back actually, around 10 weeks, but its everchanging..seemed like she went through a growth spurt, and changing her over to her crib took a toll on her, so now seems like she's back to normal. It's so funny..I swear she knows bedtime. When we lay her down, she doesn't make a peep..she's ready to sleep and is out like a light! She's not one of these babies that needs to be rocked or bounced; in fact, she won't even let us rock her, we just have to lay her down so she can get comfy and do her thing. Every now and then for naps she'll fuss for a bit, but NOT at nighttime..it makes me laugh! Last night she was down by 9, woke up at 6 to eat (thought she was gonna be up for good), and went back to sleep until 9:15..let me tell you, that was AMAZiNGGG! :)
I looove all of our shows..we record quite a few shows and always catch up on them together when we get time. So right now, I am SO into The Bachelor..I love it! This season is going to be SO SO good too! American Idol starts tonight, too! We also watch the Biggest Loser..it inspires me to work hard and lose my baby weight. By the way, that hasn't been an easy task for me. I know the weight 'falls off' for a lot of first time moms, but not this one. Jason and I are exercising 3-5 days a week, but I'm not seeing the results just yet. And I'm not used to that..up until last year, I was working out//running every single day..and when I got pregnant I fell off that train and have just recently jumped back on! I'm definitely motivated, it's just taking longer than expected.
We leave next Friday to go skiing..I'm very excited! I know she won't remember, but it's Jaycee's 1st ski trip, and it'll be fun to show her the pictures one day! It'll be us 3, and my dad and little brother are going, too! We'll be skiing Crested Butte, somewhere I've actually never been. We've been keeping up with the weather there too..sunny for the most part, but 23*, feels like 11*..somethin' crazy like that! :) It's gonna be a colllddd one! Looks like I gotta get to work for the evening..
((I have some new pics of my angel baby, but I'm at my parents..gotta wait til I get home to post!))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We need some tips on moving her to her bed...She sleeps right under mommy...
Post a Comment