Friday, January 9, 2009

((Insert Catchy Title Here))



I'm blank today! As you can see, I couldn't even think of anything to title this post..it's all rambling any time I post anyway! Jaycee slept 11 HOURS last night..excitinggg! I woke up this morning at 8:00, sat STRAiGHT UP in bed, checked the monitor (it's video) and RAN to her room to check on her. I freaked out, thinking maybe something was wrong! I bet all you other moms can relate! So then I called Jason at work to tell him what happened, he laughed at me :) Jaycee has been spending more time in her bumbo seat (see picture above :) ) and she doesn't mind it one bit! She's still a little wobbly and leans from side to side, but I put things on the tray and she just concentrates on reaching for them and trying to get them in her hands (or on the floor, as the picture shows!) She is getting SO dang big! Jason and I laugh every day (no lie!) about how dang big her thighs are! She has the fattest little legs! I guess she comes by it honest, because nobody around here is little! ;)

So Jason and I have been keeping up with our exercising. 2 nights ago we decided we'd try on our ski clothes to make sure they fit, and we're doing good! We both have 1 pair of pants that are pretty tight, so we're hoping in 2 weeks when it's time to go that they won't be so tight :) Wishful thinking anyway! I'm super excited about going; ready to get back on the snowboard and sharpen up my skills! We went the other day and bought Jaycee some ski clothes! Of course SHE won't be skiing, but Jason said his baby had to have the best! You should see some of these clothes we bought her! Ill have to put her in them and take some pictures to post! We got her this big, fluffy, fur-hooded jacket :) It's so stinkin' cute! And she and I got matching pink vests ;)

I'm excited it's the weekend. I started back to work this past week, so I was ready for some R & R! Me & Jayc are just hangin' out around the house today, watching some Ellen and doing some things around here :) She loves the TV by the way, LOVES it! I put her bouncy seat in front of the TV every now and then and she just watches and stares :) Ohh how I love watching her grow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Too cute! LOVE the fat legs! Natalie's were that big when she was younger!!!