Our baby is OFFiCiALLY rolling over! yayyyy! She's been gettin' there, did it once last week, but she is rolling to her tummy just about every time I lay her down on her back now! I laughed so hard today, because for the first time I got a glimpse of what it's like to change a diaper and have a baby trying to get away from you ;) So dang funny! It's odd to me that she did the harder part first; everyone says they typically roll from their tummy to their back first, because it's easier. That's what my sisters baby is doing, but my little Jaycee hasn't figured that part out yet. She goes back to front :) She also sat up today on her own for about a minute or 2..without being all wobbly! Ahhh she's getting so big so quick! Friday night we had dinner with the Kozels, and while it was amazing to catch up with them (because I LOVE them!) our little porker was a big ol' BRAT! She was exhausted and wasn't quite as sweet as their little Mati :) But, Jason and I have vowed not to let nights like that keep us from living our lives! We just deal with whatever comes! Not to mention, she doesn't know any better and she still deserves all the love in the world! I agree with you Katie, I LOVEEE taking them places together because people just ohh and ahhh over our little princess'! And we just eat up all the attention! ;) Speaking of Katie, congrats on getting to your pre-prego weight goal! I have such a ways to go that it's almost depressing! I'm working on it though, it's just not as easy for me! I want my clothes to fit again!
Jason's mama was in town this last weekend. We enjoyed our time with her! Jaycee got lots of lovin' from her Gina! We leave in 4 DAYSSS to go skiing..I'm soo overwhelmed thinking about packing, I don't even know where to begin! Ahhhhh! I guess it'll work itself out though! Anyway, off to work. Bachelor comes on tonight, which means my Brandyy comes over for fun && winneee! ♥ (The boys watch it too, even though they won't admit it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment