Monday, January 5, 2009

Life's little struggles ♥

The weekend is over, my 2 week break is over, and it's officially back to work and back to reality. Yea I know, my job isn't what most people's job is, but regardless, it's back to work, and work is work is work! :) Jason had alll of last week off, and it was amazing (as I know I've already stated!) He went back to work Friday night, but took off Saturday for his best friend's wedding. We had a great time at Chuckie & Misty's Wedding! It was beautiful, and it was the first time in a LOONG time that all of us friends were together in one place! It was nice to catch up with everyone, and Misty was such a beautiful bride! We actually went out for a bit afterward :) First time in a looong time for that too! It was fun though, I'm glad we went! It was the longest we've left our baby, that's for sure! The wedding was early, at 5:00, so we had our babysitter from 4:00-12:00ish! And I missed her every second! 

We go skiing in 18 days! CRAZYYY! Jason and I decided that we are on a mission to get in the gym and lose some freakin' weight! :) I've been running lately, but I've gotta do more than that apparently, because that's not cuttin' it. I've got to lose some weight before we hit the slopes, that stuff is hard if you didn't already know that! Skiing//snowboarding is HARDDD work! :) So, on a mission I am! Our baby is going with us, yes! They have a little daycare there right at the foot of the mountain; I was skeptical at first about doing such a thing, but Jason and I decided that that's something we don't want to give up, and we really don't have another option for her. So, we're just gonna ski a few hours a day, and I may even ski a lil' less if need be :) I think she'll be ok though. If it wasn't ok they wouldn't run those kinds of places, ya know? And not to mention, it'll be like 2-3 hours for 2, maybe 3, days. 

I'm beginning to realize that marriage takes a lot of work (I mean, I knew that before of course, but I guess the longer you're married the more you work through). It's worth it though, especially for the one you love the most. It's definitely not easy, the challenges you face and the obstacles you have to overcome, but I see where it can all make your relationship stronger, and make you a better person and a better partner in the relationship. I will admit that I'm somewhat of a needy partner. But what I ask for doesn't require much thinking or energy! I'm pretty easy to please! Most girls, in general, need that reassurance that their husband truly loves them, and that they're beautiful and worth it all. And vice versa, I understand and do my best to be assuring of the same things. However, those small things that mean the most coming out of your partner's mouth tend to get lost in the everyday hustle and bustle of life. And I'm a person that doesn't want to lose those things in my marriage. I want, forever, for my marriage to be fun and reassuring of those things that make you feel good. I have a wonderful husband, despite his flaws. And I hope he feels the same about me! Nobody's perfect, and I understand that, but I do my best to be people pleasing, and to please my husband above all! :) Anyway, enough rambling..

I've been working with Jayc on her tummy a lot lately! Everyone's babies are starting to roll over, and my little fat girl doesn't even TRY! :) She's perfectly content laying on her back and reaching for her toys :) She laughs so loud and so much now! I just love it! I'm enjoying every second of her growing, she is so much fun to be around! I would rather spend my every second with her as opposed to doing anything else! She's my best friend :) We have a birthday party to attend this weekend for the little girl's 1st birthday, and it makes me start to think about my baby's 1st birthday! It's this year, just about 8 months down the road ;) We already have the date set ((August 29)) for those of you who had babies around the same time! I have to work around Jason's work schedule, so when he brought me home his 09 work calendar it was the first thing I looked at :) Oh the joys of motherhood..

My baby just woke up, motherhood calls :)

No comments: