I finally took down the Christmas stuff left in my guest bath today..it was all I had left to do! And yes, I completely deck my house for Christmas..there's nothing better than Christmas decor throughout the house ;) I'd leave it up year-round if my hubbs would let me ;) kidding..
I tried to go run a few errands today after I did a little bit around the house, but Jason likes us to be home when he wakes up (he's on nights) so he can get those few hours in with us before we have to depart for work. Well, I wasn't there today when he woke up and he didn't like that, so needless to say I got there as quick as I could and we went and had a lovely lunch together! So, tomorrow, I have a goal of getting out of the house earlier in the morning so I can go and get done what I need to get done. I have a baby shower this Sunday to attend, and I'm having a few lil' special things done, so I am trying to do that obviously before the weekend. Not to mention, Jaycee's Gina will be here Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon, so not only do I need to finish my errands but I also need to finish my house! I cleared out some of the guest room today, and need Jason's help to do the rest..still have stuff to get back up in the attic. He'll be off Friday so I believe that will be our goal that day. This week has been almost impossible to hit the gym. It's soo harddd (all excuses aside) to make time to exercise when he's on nights. When we go together, we take her floor gym and lay her on that while we run, but it's just too much for me to try and do by myself while he's sleeping during the day. So, if we have time, we go once he gets up, but this week I have so much to do to get ready for our company this weekend and get the gifts I need for this weekend too (We have a birthday party to attend on top of the baby shower I gotta go to, all on Sunday!) SO, I guess we'll be playing catch up next week. And, speaking of next week, we leave NEXT FRiDAY to go skiing! Counting down the days...!
Jaycee is just talking up a dang storm these days. She talks louder and louder when we talk back to her, it's SO funny! And she smilleesss, MAN she smiles nonstop! I can't tell you how many compliments we receive about how smiley and happy of a baby she is..it makes my day! ♥ And she'll smile at anyone..she doesn't care who it is! Anyone that will talk to her and pay attention to her, she'll smile! :) She's getting so good at eating cereal and learning what that spoon means :) Each time I go in for the bite, her little hands are reaching for the spoon and her eyes go crossed following it to her mouth ;) I'll have to catch a snapshot of it and post it, because it's the funniest little face! Works calls again..this week is flyin' right by, Thank God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment