Jason is on a rodeo committee, so he does all that during the rodeo; not to mention, we both love the shows, we go about 5 times during the rodeo season. We spent this past Tuesday night at Rascal Flatts, which I LOVE! And yesterday, Wednesday, was Jason's 26th birthday! :) We got a group of friends together and headed down to The Melting Pot ((his favorite!)) for dinner and fun! We definitely had a great time, I know he really enjoyed it! Mama & Jaycee got Daddy a new James Avery cross necklace along with some clothes for his birthday! We had a babysitter 2 nights in a row..def a first! :) We hardly ever leave her, but she did good both nights! Jason works this weekend, so I am spending the weekend cleaning this house and finishing my artwork in the playroom! I'll post pics soon so you all can see my creativness ;) And, by the way, I SWEAR I will have pics up soon! Every time I update, I update from our laptop, which is NOT where we upload our pictures!
Jaycee update: She is sitting up..yayyyy! Last time I blogged she wasn't having it, and it was like a few days later out of nowhere, she started sitting up, and she's doing really well! Not perfect yet, but good! And when she's on her tummy, she is REALLY trying to scoot! She can turn in circles and move a little on her tummy, and really trying to get those legs under her! Still doing really good with the baby food, except for vegetables! haha she gags SO bad! She gagged so bad yesterday when I tried to give her green beans that she threw up! I keep trying, but no success so far! Anyway, I just got her down to bed and I am gonna take myself to bed to try and catch up on that sleep we've been missin' out on! ;)

1 comment:
I can't believe Jaycee is already sitting up!! Sounds like the play room will be a blast! Tell Jason Happy Birthday for me. Love you and we totally need to get together!!
Post a Comment