Lets start with Valentines Day :) We did absolutely NOTHiNG! We're not to keen on the 'hallmark holiday' if you will! We went to get donuts for breakfast! We figured it was something we hadn't done in SO long, so that was our fun Valentine breakfast! We spent the rest of the day at home hangin' out with one another. Nothin big, but it was nice! I have pictures of Jaycee in her Valentine outfit :) She was adorable!
Sunday, I spent the day (yes, MOST of the day..not cool!) registering for my Body by Frances BootCamp! My class started Tuesday, and we work out Tues/Thurs/Fri of every week for 6 weeks. I am hoping it will kick my butt right into shape! It's definitely tough, but I'm getting my money's worth, that's for sure! ;) I'll keep you updated with my progress!
Thursday was my 24th birthday! My wonderful husband threw me a surprise birthday dinner at Pappasitos! :) I was SO excited that he did such a sweet thing for me! He gathered 38 people to celebrate my birthday with me, and that was just amazing in itself! I felt so blessed so have so many wonderful people in my life, and for anyone that reads that and was a part of that I thank you so much for being in our lives! I got a new camera from my hubby for my birthday that I am SO excited about! I have a digital camera, but I wanted a professional grade camera to use for personal use because I love taking pictures that much! I've been picture crazy ever since! He also got me a tanning membership along with a gym membership, two things I've been BUGGING him about for quite some time now! Ready to look good again! ;) Also, on Thursday, one of my best friends, Monica, had her baby boy! That is so exciting that he was born on my birthday! We went to see them on Friday and he is adorable!
Yesterday and today, we've spent both days creating Jaycee's playroom! We spent Friday night painting (until midnight!) and spent Saturday getting everything put together and in it's place! It's turning out really good! I love it! I have pictures of the progress as well, I'll make sure and post them! It's a Zoo them, so cute! ;)
Jaycee is getting so big and developing such a personality! I just can't get enough of her! We were struggling with the baby food with her, but here in this last week she's really started to like just about everything I give her! She's doing really well with it! I keep trying to work with her on sitting up, but she's just not having it yet! She's not interested, ever since she's learned she can arch her back, she just doesn't want to sit up :) She turns 6 months old next Thursday! Man how time flies!
Not much else goin' on around here, just the same ol' thing! I'm gonna do my best to get back on a rhythm and keep our blog updated! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment