Jaycee & Daddy hangin' out!
Her PaPaw & Mama Di got her this quack quack :)
My daughter, the Diva!
Hangin' at MiMi & Pops
Kate, Gavin & Jaycee
Her girl, where'd you get those shoes?!??
My sweet baby Kate (even though she didn't want me!)
I got the baby down pretty early tonight, about 8:15. She was very sleepy! So, this is my free time, if you will! I use the evenings to do laundry, dishes, pick up and take some time for myself just to relax and do things I wanna do. I'm a computer dork, I love the computer. So, most of the time, I sit in the recliner, prop my feet up and browse the internet or play on myspace :) Jason always nags at me about it, but unless you're like me, then maybe it's just hard to understand. While he'd rather sit in front of the TV, I'd rather sit in front of a computer! And he likes the computer too, that's all he does at work to cure his boredom ;) Boot camp round 2 started today..holy cow, today's workout was BY FAR the most I've sweat since I've been there! I mean I was drenched! I felt like the sweaty fat girl ;) hehe jk By the way, my sister went and signed up and is doing boot camp with me! I am so excited about that! She's my BFF and I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, so I was really pumped that she's gonna be working out with me! Tomorrow morning, actually, we don't have class but I think Jaycee and I are gonna go over there in the morning to hang out for a bit! I used to go over there allll the time, but as most of you know, things become a bit more difficult with a baby around! :)
Speaking of my little cuppie-cake :) She is just growing like a weed! She spends most of her time on her tummy turning herself in circles and realllly starting to scoot, or in her exercauser, which she loves, busy as a bee! She is SO vocal, and just absolutely cracks us up! I really gotta get a video of her talking! Everything she picks up goes up and by her ear/behind her head! When she gets really excited, she flails her arms or hits the tray of her high chair really hard while screaming! She thinks her daddy is the funniest person alive and laughs at EVERYTHING he does! I just can't get enough of that! We started giving her the Gerber puffs and she looooves them! I can't hardly hold her anymore, and she's leaning over trying to grab the nearest thing she can get her hands on, or my hair :) Hence why I cut it all off! (Starting to think I need to go shorter!) It's also gotten MUCH harder to change her diaper! She is all over the place when I'm trying to get a dry diaper on her! She loves her bath time more than ever. I got a non-slip bath mat for the bottom of the tub, because she sits up in there now and she was sliding all over the place before I picked that up. I have some little fishies in the bath that she just chews the crud out of while I bathe her! She splashes like crazy too, sometimes soaking me and the surrounding area!! She is such a joy, she just makes us SO PROUD to be parents! We got some pictures made last week of all of us, so as soon as I get those back I will be posting them! Jaycee did SO good! We got some really, really good pictures out of it! They turned out wonderful, and the lady that did them is great to work with and VERY reasonably priced (basically what I consider cheap!) If you're in the market for pics, check her out ((and let her know I referred you!)) Sonya Lira, CaptureYouPhotography.com

No comments:
Post a Comment