Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Weekend ((BiG picture update!!))

Monday has come to an end, as well as our fun filled weekend. Jason's mom came in town Thursday evening, and Jason took off work so that he didn't waste half the day Friday sleeping and whatnot! I got up Friday morning, went to boot camp (which, by the way, is AMAZiNG and kicking my butt!), came home and showered, and we headed up to the rodeo with the Macalusos for the next 5 hours and browsed all the food and shopping! I've lived in Houston all my life and have been to the rodeo many times, but had never really done the shopping and such! I had such a good time! We took Jaycee into the petting zoo, hilarious! :) She, of course, was too young to care or even understand, but the pictures were cute! ;) That's all that matters, right? We went to dinner that evening, came home and hit the hay. We got up Saturday morning and spent the first half the day painting our bathroom. Gayla left that afternoon, and Jason and I did a whole lot of nothin' that night. We went up to Lowe's and grabbed some dinner before heading home. I had lessons Sunday morning, then we headed over to Gringo's for lunch with my friend Sarah, who was in town for the weekend. We ran into the Kozels there (surprise surprise!! ) and it was nice to see them for a few. Mati was so cute in her church dress! We then went back over to Lowe's to return a few things and look at some paint colors. 

Jason went back to work today. It's almost 11:00pm, and he's still not home. He got forced over and had to work 18 hrs today..NOT happy about it at all. That happens from time to time when someone takes off and the shift doesn't get covered. Sucks! So, he'll be home at midnight and will have to be back at work at 6am in the morning. I feel bad for him, I really do! I planned on doing nothing today but sittin' around the house and being lazy, and that plan backfired! (only because of myself!) I went to tan this morning, went to see Monica and her new baby Caleb, came home for a few then ran by Carters to spend my GC before heading to work! I spent more than my GC, I always do in that place! I love it, I seriously could buy everything in that store for her! :)
Enough rambling, here's a HUGE picture update! I've included everything from back at Valentine's day to the playroom progress, to Rodeo stuff and random pictures of Jaycee in the last 2 months! She's such a ham, I just love her to pieces! ♥



Lindsay, Jaycee & Kate this past Saturday. How cute are those baby girls?!


BFF's! ♥


Ashley & I with our babies
((5 days apart!))


Daddy & Jaycee at the Rodeo


Petting Zoo at the Rodeo :)


This one if my fave ♥


Such a precious smile! :)


Her new bathtub! She's so funny in there!


Hangin' out ;)


This picture is Jason's favorite! He likes her pose!


My big girl! She loves those feet!


My two loves, Jason & Jaycee


She already has 2 teeth, can you see them down at the bottom?!


All smiles!


Her first biter biscuit! Loved it!


The day I cut my hair off!


Priceless//♥


My best friend ♥


She started out laying on that blanket, and by the time I looked over, she had rolled and taken it with her!


Valentines Day! Her gift from her PaPaw & Mama Di!


Daddy & Jaycee on Valentine's Day!


Her Mama made that big thing on her head, she was adorable in her outfit!


Her Valentine from her 'Gina'!


The finished playroom artwork! Our Zoo-themed playroom!


In progress..



Gotta love Uppercase Living! Can't wait til it's complete!


No comments: