Other than that we're all doing good around here! A few days ago Jaycee started coughing again, similar to when she started when she had RSV, so I started giving her the breathing treatments they gave us before and she seems to be doing better. She hasn't been irritable at all, which is good! I've been nursing a lot less, now that she eats food 2-4 times a day. Still nursing, just not as much. However, I'm somewhat starting the weening process. I'm going to be taking away one feeding at a time, replacing it with a bottle, and go from there. Eventually I will just nurse morning and night, and then nothing! I've enjoyed that bond with her SO much and am sad to give it up, however on the other hand am ready to be done with it. I decided a while back I didn't want to be nursing over the summertime. I am WAYY too hot-natured to be trying to nurse a baby sweating my butt off! Plus, I'm working out consistently now and am ready for that last little bit of extra "weight" in there to be gone! ;)
I just finished up my first 6 weeks of boot camp, and will start round 2 on Tuesday. Let me tell you, this is one of the best things I have ever done for myself..it is AMAZiNGG! I went to re-register this morning and calculate my ending measurements, and in 6 weeks I have lost 4.2lbs, 7.25 body fat %, and 14 total body inches..WHOO HOOOO! In 6 WEEKS!! I think that is just AWESOME! Obviously I want to lose more than 4lbs, but the other results speak for themselves. And, I am fitting into my clothes a LOT better, which is also what matters. I do want to lose the rest of the weight, but my main concern is that I am back in ALL my clothes and that I LOOK GOOD. If that can be achieved without losing tons of weight, then so be it! I'm a happy girl! :) Pure motivation!
Jason is back at work as of Friday night, but he just got off of long change, where he was off for 7 days! I LOVED it! We painted (yes WE!) our whole house..well, all that wasn't already painted, although we still have a little left to do. We got to spend some time with friends and spend a lot of time together with our little princess :) So, this week is back to work for me and just doin' the same ol' thing! I don't think we have anything going on this coming weekend. Jason may be off after working a full week of nights, so we may just be enjoying the lovely weather! I'll have some pictures up soon!

1 comment:
Hey Girly.... I am so glad to hear that about Jaycee... She has been in our prayers... Way to go on the Boot Camp!!! I know you are thrilled, I am sure you look great!! Hope you guys are doing good...Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment