Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HAPPY BiRTHDAY BABY GiRL!


Our baby turned 1 today! It's hard to believe one year ago this minute, I was holding my 2 hour old baby thinking nothing could replace that feeling; and while that still rings true, we've had a million feelings in the last year that have been just as amazing while watching her grow! She is the absolute joy of our hearts, teaching us what true love is all about and has no idea that she's doing such an amazing thing :) Our little Jaycee is the sweetest, happiest baby you'll ever meet. Her FAVORITE thing is to give her kisses, she doesn't care who you are ;) She is so intrigued by so many things, and spends much of her time exploring her little world and learning new things every day. She's started sharing whatever she has with me. She will take my necklace to play with it, then give it back to me :) Her eyes light up when her Daddy walks in the door from work, and it is one of my favorite things to watch! She can crawl as fast as lighting, and she's off once she sees him! Every morning when I walk into her room to pick her up out of bed, she's standing up with the biggest smile on her face! I know all of us parents are lucky to be given these miracles from The Man up above, but she truly makes me the luckiest mama in the world, and her daddy the most proud daddy around :) I can promise you that! I've never heard anyone talk about their baby like her daddy talks about her! And as soon as she knows better, she'll be soaking it all up ;) She's definitely going to be his little princess! We both took off today and spent the whole day with her, and although she'll never remember it, I feel blessed to have been able to spend her birthday with her. It's the most special day in her life each year, and I want to always spend that day with her to let her know just how special she is to us. I thank the Lord above every night for giving me everything (and more) I ever dreamed of..I've never smiled so much in my 24 years than I have this last year! So to my sweet Jaycee Lou, thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing me that anything and everything I ever knew before you no longer matters; for teaching me not to be selfish, and to always put others first; for loving me unconditionally, as I do you; for bringing sunshine to my every day, and helping me realize to live every day like it's my last. Although you don't know how you've done any of this, you've done all of this and more, and I couldn't feel more blessed. You are the half that makes us whole, and because of you we are a FAMILY. Me & daddy love you with every last piece of our hearts, and I hope you had an amazing first birthday! I love you baby girl, I can't wait to watch you grow! ♥

No comments: