Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No time to breathe!

I have TOTALLY fallen off the blog bandwagon and can't seem to get back on it. I have absolutely NO time anymore to sit down at the computer, therefore I don't get to blog! But I have a few minutes so I'll give you all a small update:

We are working on possibly purchasing our biggest competitor's company, as in buying them out. If we do..OMG, I'm really not going to have any time! I now coach a 16U softball team in my dad's organization. They're a highly competitive, traveling tournament team, so I have a trip to California and 2 to Dallas this fall..pretty exciting! On top of practices and local tournaments as well..but it's what I love to do! My brother-in-law gets married in about 3 weeks, and Jason is his best man (I have to help him write his speech!!). My sister and I have taken up bow-making as a hobby, and decided we should sell them cheaper than everyone else does..so we've signed up and now have a booth at the Brazoria County Fair in a few weeks! Spending LOTS of time preparing for that..but I am way pumped about it! I'm creative and that's just my thing..I love that stuff! Jaycee isn't walking, but I think we're close :) She holds our hands to walk everywhere and we always work with her! She's SO quiet, she does no talking and very little noise making. While some would then worry about hearing, she very obviously hears us and everything we say, so I think it's just part of her personality. She'll get there..they all do! We also started keeping Kate 1-2 days a week, so Jaycee gets some time with another baby which I think helps her learn. We work all the time on words and animal sounds, body parts, etc. Although many babies her age are doing much more than her, she's still growing and advancing every day! She's SO much fun! She tears my house apart every day! I will say she LOVES her playroom..man am I thankful that we made that room!

I will do my best to get back to this thing, get alllll sorts of pictures posted, but I can't promise anything! We are SO busy, it's insane! But I can't complain, I love this life I live!

1 comment:

Hilllary Howland said...

Laura I promise once she does start walking you will wish she was still crawling. Enjoy it while you can!