Sunday, August 16, 2009

OMG!!!

So just when I was thinking things were slowing down and I was able to put more time and effort into my family, my house, and Jaycee Lou's FiRST birthday, the end of the summer hits and we spent our last weekend with our hired help. Josh officially leaves town tomorrow and we are now in the process of hiring new help :/ I spent 22 hours working this weekend and am completely exhausted. I am actually not even sure what the plan is for next weekend while Jason is working! Eeek!

I am pretty much headed to bed, but figured I'd stop in and get my 'once a month' in! I really suck at this now..I actually love writing here, but never find time. We're 10 days from Jaycee turning 1 and I can hardly believe it. I'm a little sad, but I have a very happy, giddy feeling in my heart as well :) She's just such an amazing human being! I can't wait until her party! Sooo much fun! Oh, and I think we are looking into selling our house and finding somewhere else to go. We are constantly getting stupiddd HOA letters about our business, and long story short we're pretty tired of it..not to mention this is what we do now, and there's no going back. So, we're looking elsewhere! LOVE this neighborhood, but I don't think it's somewhere we can stay long term being that we continue to grow our business by the day! Crazy, but I like house hunting ;)

I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll definitely post some pics and updates of our little porky princess very soon ;) Her first birthday pictures, as well as her birthday invites, turned out precious thanks to Hillary Howland! ((www.hillaryhowlandphotography.blogspot.com)) I met her through a friend and she does such a wonderful job! Goodnight y'all, I hope everyone has a wonderful week ♥

1 comment:

Amy said...

NO you cant move!!!