Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving at Larry's 


Joey, Jaycee, Jason
((3 Generations))


Jaycee with Daddy, I love this one!



From our family to yours! ♥


What a week it was last week! I keep thinking 'man, I can't believe how FAST this year has flown by..it's already Thanksgiving'! Now, here I sit, Thanksgiving over, and we're 22 days from freakin' CHRiSTMAS! We had a great Thanksgiving week. Jason was working nights ((which he has been for months now, and HOPEFULLY will be done in 2 weeks!)) but Thursday evening Jaycee & I went down to my brother's in Houston, he hosted our dinner this year for my family. Jason was off for the weekend, so we all ran around Friday, and put up all of our Christmas lights//decorations outside. Saturday, we had Thanksgiving with his side of the family down in Santa Fe. That went well too. Every year we spend a whole day over there just hangin' out with family and whatnot. It's always really enjoyable and relaxing! So Jaycee had her first Thanksgiving, and she was so adorable in her Thanksgiving outfit we bought her!

Jason took off an extra night and we went down Monday morning and had our family pics taken for Christmas cards and such. They turned out REALLY good! I figured out a way to get them onto my computer but they all have a faded watermark right in the middle that, of course, won't come off! I'll post them anyway! I can't wait to get her pictures done again, she did so good for us this time! The week, I am getting ready for a Girls Christmas Party I'm hosting at my house this Friday that my friend and I put together! I'm really excited about it, I think it's going to be lots of fun!

Not much else goin' on around here. Jaycee's growing every day, as you all know, and it's hard to keep up with her! :) She's napping really well right now. We've basically got her on a routine and it helps her moods throughout the day! ;) She needs those naps, trust me! She's a funny baby, when she's sleepy she does NOT want to be held or rocked to sleep, or anything of that nature. It makes life simple, really, I just lay her down with her passy, and she's out within about 5 minutes! She is the light of my life..I love that little girl more than words can explain! I can't to celebrate her first Christmas with her! I've been shopping for little things here and there for her :) I'm ready for Jason to be off nights, I miss him like crazy not being at home at night..and I'm ready for him to have his time off again as well. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your families, and make sure you have Christmas Tree up and ready for Santa! ;)

No comments: