Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I hate Mondays! They're ever reminding that the weekend has definitely ended! And it's always much harder to crawl out of bed!
We had a good weekend. Nothin' too special, but good! :) Friday my mom & I helped my sister decorate her house for Christmas! Jason's mom came in town Saturday. We had a great time with her! I took advantage of the "built-in" babysitter for the night and took my first REAL night out as a mommy! :) My friend Brandy and I went downtown to watch my Uncle's band, Johnny & The Convertibles, play for the last time ever! They're an oldies cover band, and they've been together over 20 years! They freakin' rock! They are SO much fun to rock out to! We had such a blast that night! Sunday was relaxing! Slept in, watched a little football, and me and Jayc took GiGi back to the airport.
I'm excited about this week! Thanksgiving is amazing ((in my book)) for many reasons! The food of course, Black Friday shopping, and Sunny starting their non-stop Christmas music! I love Christmas music, and Jason doesn't at all! :) But, he loves me and likes to make fun of me for it!
Rachal and I are getting things ready for our "Sparkle, Glitter & Shine" Ladies Holiday Party! It's getting closer and closer and we're really excited! I've just begun our Christmas shopping around here, so I've got a ways to go with that! I hope you all enjoy this week with your families, and remember to be thankful for all you have!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Brandy & I at Sullivan's
My first night away from her :)
My little Cougar Baby ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment