Picture Update!
I LOVE taking pictures! My birthday is right around the corner in February, and I told Jason I am dying to have a professional camera. I don't want to try and start a business or anything to that extent, but I have a creative eye and just love taking pictures and playing around with them. I'd love to teach myself some fun things and possibly just do pictures in the future for close friends and family! This is my December picture update for now, I'm sure it won't be too long before there's a few new ones! After all, Daddy has one more week of nights until it's FiNALLY back to regular shift! We've missed him around here ♥

Me and my baby, our bored nights at home missin' daddy! ♥

Another, blue-eyed girls :)

Two of my favorite girls, Kayla Marie & my Jaycee Lou!

Rach & I at our *1st* Annual 'Sparkle, Gliterr & Shine' Holiday Party! It was a theme party, and your attire and the gift you brought had to match the theme! We had such a good time!

Of course, Jaycee had to have her sparkly outfit as well!
Love my Santa Baby! ♥

Miss Kayla Marie & I

The girls ((my niece, baby Kate, with my baby)) napping together in Jaycee's bed :)
They're BFFs!

My baby girl, 3 months already :)
They sure grow fast!
Here's our Christmas pics I spoke of last time. Yes, they have the stupid watermark right in the middle, but I wanted to share! They all turned out SO good!

Jaycee & Daddy ♥






1 comment:
LOVE the Christmas pics!!! Ya'll are such a beautiful and photogenic family!!
Post a Comment