So yesterday, Monday, Jason was off (wahooo!) and we took our babydoll to see SANTA! She was SO adorable, and we got a pretty freakin' cute picture of her! Of course, this year she didn't care about him nor did she know any better. But, on the way home when I was looking at the picture, I told Jason "This will be the last year for a few years that her pic with Santa will be good..the next 2 will probably be of her crying!" :) Those make the best pictures anyway!

Jaycee visiting Santa for the first time! ♥
While we were out and about, we just about finished up our Christmas shopping as well. We ran around most of the day and covered about 95% of what we needed to do. I only have a few small things left to do to be done. This is my last week of work until 09. I am taking next week off and the following week is still up in the air. If I can get enough people to come back early enough, I'll get some lessons in;; however most people are taking a 2 week break and are planning on getting back to lessons after the first of the year. Jason and I will celebrate our *1st Anniversary* on the 29th of this month! That's super exciting to me! We added a baby to the mix VERY shortly after we got married, but despite that, this has been the BEST year of my life! She was definitely what was missing in our lives and I am so glad she came along when she did! I was laying in bed last night listening to her sleep, and I whispered to Jason "She melts my heart babe". And that she does! She is the most amazing thing I have ever laid eyes on, and I love her more than I love my own life!
Jason works tonight-Thursday night, and we're heading out to Breckenridge ((Tx)) Friday morning when he gets home from work. We have his mom's side of the family's Christmas there this weekend. We have a lot of relatives who we'll get to visit with who have yet to meet our little Jaycee, so we're excited about that. This past Sunday, we started our coed slow pitch league, and our team is the BOMB! :) Almost all of our girls are former collegiate players, and they boys are really good too! I think we'll win the season, and I'm so excited about playing again! ((It's been about a year since I've thrown a ball or picked up a bat!)) We have a 2 week break, and play again on Jan 4th..can't wait! I'm leaving you with our Elf Dance video. I made it a while back, and laughed for about 30 minutes to myself! I figured I should include it for your enjoyment as well! :) See next blog...!

No comments:
Post a Comment