
Group Shot
((Trying to get the boys & girls to cooperate!))

The Boys

The Girls

Another one of us with our babies


By far the best picture taken! I laugh so hard every time I look at this!

The Durham Kids ♥

It's been a few weeks, I know..but I wanted to share all the pictures so figured I'd do a little mother's day update! The pictures above were our gift to our Mother this Mother's day! We hadn't done pictures together in about 9 years, so we got together and had some pictures done! (www.captureyouphotography.com) Trying to get all the kids to cooperate was hilarious! As you can tell, it doesn't always work out, but it still makes for cute pictures! My mom loved them, I was really happy she liked them! I had a wonderful *1st* Mother's Day! My baby gave me $100 to spend on myself ;) And my husband got me the best card and a sweet rose! Of course, the "moneys", as Jaycee's card said, was from both my babies! :) I had such a great day though! We went over to the in-laws the first half of the day and set up one of the water slides over there for everyone to play on. We all had a blast! We have EVERYONE on there..even my mother & father-in-law! Jaycee is very scared of the slides right now..I think they're just too big and intimidating. She won't have anything to do with them. So instead, we got in the pool with her for a bit. She still wasn't too sure about that at first, but ended up really liking it! The second half of the day, we packed up and headed over to my sister's where we did mother's day there with my side of the family. We set the water slide up over there as well, and the kids loved it, however Jaycee and Kate napped most of the time and us big kids didn't do any sliding. We just hung out and ate dinner.
Happy Mother's Day Mommy! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment