I knew we'd be busy with Easter coming up, so that's why I posted the picture previously so you wouldn't miss it ;) That girl is such a ham! I have officially concluded that my kid is going to be the loud, obnoxious, bossy little you-know-what that nobody else wants their kid to play with! hahaha Not really, because if she is I will do my VERY BEST as her mom to make sure she understands that is NOT accepted in our household :) But really, she is SO loud and it is SO funny! She can sure draw a crowd with her voice, not to mention she's just absolutely precious! She gets that loudness from her Daddy, as we all know ;) Jason is such an outgoing person, and I have grown to be, however when I was younger I was SO far from outgoing that it's not even funny! So, I don't think she's going to be taking after me, but I guess time will tell! She has learned her b's, so everything is ba ba ba ba ba right now! It's so hilarious, it's what I get to wake up to in the morning, therefore each day I wake up with a smile on my face! What a way to start the day! I'm still nursing morning/night, but during the day she has her baby food and bottles, and is holding her own bottle, which has made my life much easier :) That may sound late, but she didn't harly get bottles until recently, and she got the concept of holding them pretty much right away! She eats those Gerber puffs like they're going' outta style too! The sink has become a permanent resident for bathtime! We got a new, one tub basin sink, so it's huge and she loves it, and there's no bending over for us, so we decided we'll bathe her there until she's too big! She's in 12mo clothes now, she's becoming a monster! ;) She sits in a high chair & a shopping cart everywhere we go, too! She's growing out of enjoying her exercauser as much because she wants to be down on the floor, either sitting up or on her tummy. Not crawling yet, but spends a lot of time on her tummy and can scoot just about anywhere, but can't get those legs up underneath her just yet! Since she's so big I'm betting on her being behind a little in that department, but I'm thinking as soon as she starts crawling she'll start pulling up, and next thing I know she'll be walking! I doubt we have much longer for any of it, and while I want her to forever remain little, I love watching her grow and can't wait for the next step each time!
So we went and saw the plastic surgeon. He was MUCH more thorough than the dermatologist that we saw, even though he wasn't a pedi plastic. However, for some odd reason I was more comfortable with his visit. He suggested that we wait about a year (until she's about 18mo) to do anything else with her cyst. He said that since it's not harming her that there's simply no point in trying to remove it at such a young age. Jason and I hate it :/ It's obviously not attractive, but it in no way takes away from her cuteness ;) So, I am comfortable with that decision and we will revisit when she's closer to 18mo. Not to mention, he wants her under anesthesia while performing the surgery since it's right in the middle of her forehead, and he'll obviously need her to be lying that still. And, from what I understand, there's much less risk of a child being under once they're over the age of 1. So, while that's still going to be very hard to swallow and I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck, I trust these doctors with their professional judgements. So for now, I will just keep photoshoping it out! ;)
Well, Jason and I have officially invested in a business: A Bounce Above. We bought a previously established moonwalk & water slide business in this area, and are working on making a few changes to establish our own entity. We bought the assets and are basically going to create our own little company. However, the previous owner moved to Dallas and is giving us his former clientel for us to work with as well. I'm very excited about this, because I think it's something that will be worth it. Just in time too, with this Texas summer steadily approaching! So, if you're in the market for a water slide or moonwalk rental, PLEASE check out the site and give us a call ((contact number on site is wrong until further notice)) and spread the word to anyone you know in this area with kiddos! Since we're just beginning, we're offering 20% off for the month of April, so pass that info along as well! I will be redoing the website and putting my creativness to use as far as advertising goes! We've already rented our first bouncer out this weekend to a friend of ours as well as scheduled a few dates for this summer, so we're pretty excited! And yes, this is what Jaycee's 1st birthday will consist of, although that was already the plan prior to any of this happening!
I will have Easter pictures up soon! We spent about an hour at my parents house around lunch, but left pretty quickly so Jaycee could fall asleep in the car..she was exhausted. We spent the rest of the evening down in Santa Fe at the in-laws and had a good time. We hid 160 easter eggs for the kids, and they had such a good time! I made Jaycee's easter basket, and that turned out adorable! She can use it for the next few years :) I should be getting our family pictures back soon, so as soon as I do I will post them so you can see this lady's work, she did a wonderful job for such a cheap price! I hope you all had a good Easter, now I can't wait until summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment