Ahhh, it's been so long! As my husband says, I've overcommitted myself lately and have just been as busy as you could possibly imagine!
Here is what we have going on:
-We bought a new party rental business! We went from 13 to 30 units, more than doubling our inventory, as well as double concessions, chairs, tents, etc. You name it, we got it! With that, we now have an office-front as well as a 2,000 sq ft warehouse where we keep everything! It's so convenient! Just to give you an idea, last weekend we had 15 jobs, and this coming weekend (Halloween), we have over 20! Whew! :) Hopefully, Jason will be quitting out at BP soon and doing this full time, so I don't have to do any of it anymore ;) haha!
-I am coaching a 16U tournament softball team; we travel around to play in top tournaments in the country and work to get the girls playing in front of college coaches. The last 3 weekends have consisted of Los Angeles, Plano, & Keller. We don't travel anymore this fall, which is nice..but we aren't done with tournaments just yet!
-My sister & I started our own little 'bowtique', which has really taken off! I love doing that kind of stuff! We've done a few shows already and are constantly completing custom orders! I only hope that we continue to grow, so refer us to anyone who might be interested! :)
-And as of today, I started boot camp again! I am actually VERY excited about it, I love that place. They really know how to kick your BUTT and whip you right into shape. My cousin gets married in January and Jason and I are both in the wedding, and I am wanting to slim down a bit prior to being in my dress! :)
Aside from everything, Jason and I are still working our regular jobs and raising our precious little pumpkin! Jaycee is growing so fast and learning so much every day. She is 14 months today, I can't believe how fast the time goes by! We went at the end of September for her 1 year check up. She isn't talking yet, as in not babbling or mimicking like most kids her age, so her pedi told me to bring her back in 6-8 weeks and we can reevaluate her. He said his gut was that she'd be fine, but he wants to make sure there are no underlying factors contributing to her not talking or babbling at all. And, since we've been, she's really started making a LOT more noises and we've been reading a lot of books; she rarely gets to watch TV anymore, and we spend more time reading and playing! She loves her books and mommy's phone. I got a picture of her this last weekend holding the phone up to her ear! She knows how to unlock my phone now, so I have to watch her ;) She isn't walking yet either, but my oh my is she close! She'll take 15-20 steps before she falls :) In my opinion, she knows how, but is still timid and doesn't really want to do it on her own just yet!
I wanted to update on everything we've had going on so far this fall! I'll start with the most recent, and work my way back! My brother in law got married October 9th! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and as far as I know, they had a wonderful Honeymoon! They were married down in Conroe at Heather's Glen..ahh, amazing! Jason was the best man, and he totally rocked his speech! (Yes, he was super nervous!) That meant I had Jaycee duty the whole time, so we missed the actual ceremony! As soon as her Daddy walked in the chapel, she freaked out and started crying, so we had to head towards the back and stay out so she wouldn't totally disrupt the ceremony! I found some cookies to keep her occupied for the last few minutes so I could see a little bit of it! Luckily, my wonderful mother in law took her back to the hotel with her about 9:00 or so! I didn't get a ton of pics, because I had her, but here are a few good ones :)
Honeymoon bound;; Mr. & Mrs. Jeremy Singleton!
The cake was amazing!
Our only pic together that night :)
And, my only picture of Jaycee from the wedding! She looked SO precious!
Bride & Groom at Rehearsal Dinner
The boys with their Mom
We tried to get a good family shot; this was the ONLY decent shot!
Bath time with mama at the hotel! Sporting the mohawk!
Up until a week or 2 ago, I was keeping Kate for my sister on the days she had to work. She has a lady that watches her boys for her, but she took Kate once and she said she cried the whole day. So, I was keeping her and was really enjoying our time with her. She & Jaycee have so much fun together! However, last week they took her back to Jan's to see how she'd do, and she did just fine..so no more play days with Kate :/ Jaycee is gonna miss her! But I have a million pictures of the girls, so thought I'd share a few of them with you!
Kate loves her Uncle Jason! Check out her cheesy grin! Not to mention their hair is SO funny when they're side by side!
Kisses!!
My sweet little Kate, she's just like her mommy! Such an attention grabber :) Check out her pose, she knows when I'm taking her picture!
It seems like recently Jason has gotten to spend a lot of time with Jaycee! Anytime he is off, he has her when I go work in the evenings. They started visiting the park often, only to find how much Jaycee adores the swings! Not only does she love the golf cart ride over, but she just lights up when she swings! So, a few weeks ago, we took her down together and had a blast acting like kids again! I take my camera just about everywhere we go, so I got a few good pics!
I love this :)
She loves it, she is too funny!
I never got to update after Jaycee's birthday! It was a success! We spent a LOT of time and a LOT of money and had a WONDERFUL turnout! We have so many great people in our lives and I am so thankful for everyone who came and participated. I actually am JUST getting thank you's out, 2 months later, because I took her pics and had some picture thank you's made :) I loved her birthday shoot that we did, so I wanted to post a few of the pictures I loved since I didn't get a chance 2 months ago! I have some pictures from her party as well, but I didn't get to take them since I was busy hosting and had a friend do it. They did turn out great, but her pics from the shoot are my favorite, and I wanted to share them with you all! Enjoy!
Photographer: Hillary Howland
www.hillaryhowlandphotography.blogspot.com

Just before the cake smash :)

Yummyyyy!

Pretty babydoll

The back of her dress was personalized!

Busy trying to get those shoes off! :)

Happy girl!
She did so good, and they all turned out wonderful!
I can't wait until our family pictures (Christmas) at the end of November. I set up a date with Hillary a while back, and I already can't wait! Hillary is an amazing photographer with great ideas! We're doing a lil' special theme for our family pics this year, so I'm pretty excited to share them all with you! (If you can't tell..I think I just said that 10 times in 1 sentence!)
We're getting ready for Halloween weekend this week! Jaycee has a special little costume I made her :) Nothing out of the ordinary, but super cute! I will make sure and post her pictures! We did take her to the pumpkin patch, and we all got pumpkins! I wanted to carve our names in the pumpkins this year; so, I did Jaycee's first, and it turned out super cute! But, we went out of town this last weekend and it was completely smushed and ruined when I got back :/ Boo! I have to carve the other 2 this week! I can't wait to take Jayc trick-or-treating! I was hoping she'd be walking, but we'll have to make shift this year! :)
HAPPY TRiCk OR TREATiNG!

No comments:
Post a Comment